Choose your Plan
Try Ireland’s Artisan Pantry Today
Ireland’s Artisan Pantry is a Food Subscription that helps you discover the best Irish Artisan Food that you would usually only find at a local regional farmer's market. Each month you will enjoy a lovely Irish food box hamper with a minimum of six surprise full-sized food items delivered to your door.
Buy a Once-Off Box
Want to buy a once-off box as a gift or to try and treat yourself before signing up? Buy a once-off box here.
- The January box features artisan products from COUNTY MEATH
- The ideal Gift! Your gift recipient's first box will ship on 7th February 2021 and they can enjoy a gift that keeps giving
- Each month you will receive a minimum of six Irish food products from a different region of Ireland
- The contents of each box are a surprise!
- Savour products including chocolate, crackers, biscuits, relishes, and jams
- Receive an information booklet about the food producers featured that month and some food recommendations within their region
- Is this for a gift? Buy an Ireland's Artisan Pantry Gift One-Off Box or Subscription here. We include a complimentary hand-written note with your gift message on it in the first box.
Last Month's Box
- Last month's box included Mella's Vanilla Fudge, Exploding Tree Chai & Chilli Chocolate, Joe's Farm Carrot, Parsnip and Beetroot Crisps, Seymours Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Bites, WASI Lemon and Garlic Seaweed Pesto and Hassetts Emmental Cheese Crackers.
Support Local Irish Businesses
We are proud to work with and support small Irish food producers. Every box you purchase supports small family-run businesses in Ireland and helps keep their traditions alive. We are talking crisps crafted in the heart of the Glens of Antrim, award-winning nougat from the foothills of the Wicklow mountains, fresh seaweed plucked from West Cork beaches and hand harvested fruit syrups from Wexford farms.
Really enjoyed our box of treats and goodies from Ireland's Artisan Pantry. Delicious surprises and brilliant choices! Enjoying the orange and elderflower marmalade with toast in the mornings and delish sumatra coffee from Coffee House Lane. Loved the honey and ham glaze on the barbecue.
Gillian and Donal from the United Kingdom via email
Such a lovely arrival from Ireland's Artisan Pantry this week. Thoughtful, unusual and delicious products, beautifully presented in recyclable/compostable packaging and with great information about the producers. All this month's treats are from Cork
Ita from Ireland via Google Reviews
We fell in love with Ireland and Connemara on our first visit many years ago. We are amazed at how the food culture and variety have grown in the 30 years since. The box keeps us happy until our next trip to your beautiful country.
Hannah & Franz from Germany via email
The hamper was a lovely birthday surprise delivered to my doorstep with great quality products. I really loved the fudge, and a slice of coffee and walnut cake was especially tasty with a cup of Badger & Dodo's coffee. I have more of the delicious food to try and am looking forward to it."
Marie from Ireland via Google Reviews