Irelands Artisan Pantry
'Flavours of Ireland' Artisan Hamper
IN THIS GIFT
- Free handwritten gift note
- Low-cost shipping
- El Salvador - Bosque Lya Coffee made by Studio Coffee Roasters (250g)
- The Waldorf Toasted Walnut and Apple Chutney made by The Birds & The Teas (200g)
- Mature Irish Cheddar and Sweet onion crisps made by Shindigs (150g)
- Handmade Flaxseed Crackers made by Isle of Crackers (150g)
- Irish Whiskey Marmalade made by Big Red Kitchen (190g)
- Selection of handmade nougat made by Miena's hand-made nougat (200g)
- Chocolate Viennese Biscuits made by Hassetts (160g)
If there is one gift that is always appreciated, it is delicious tasting food. The Irish culinary scene is bursting with passionate food producers. We have toured the length of breath of the country to bring you a unique selection of small batch artisan Irish goodies. Our producers are mostly small businesses, family run, providing high quality, authentic Irish foods. This year it is more important than ever to support these Irish producers and help keep their heritage food traditions alive. Gift a friend, relative or colleague one of our delicious hampers. Or why not treat yourself or your own household to some gourmet treats?
ORDER SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS of being placed.
We'll include a complimentary greeting card and a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge. Please include a gift message at checkout.
Our gifts are hand packed in a kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper, enclosed in custom tissue paper, and sealed with a custom sticker.
Occasionally we may need to replace a product with something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be of equal value and quality and just as delicious!
Lovely gift idea. Will definitely be ordering some for Christmas! Thanks
Can’t speak too highly of Ireland’s Artisan Pantry! Wonderful boxes, brilliant service, loved by all recipients. And helping local artisan businesses too. Highly recommended!