Irish corporate gifts
Ireland’s Artisan Pantry provides gifts to events and companies of all sizes that reflect the foods and makers of Ireland today. Irish corporate gifts are unique in more than one way. For starters, you have access to unique gift hampers comprising artisan products only found in Ireland. We work closely with the most respected and talented artisan producers in every county of Ireland to ensure the highest quality and the best Irish experience.
Irish corporate gifts are a way to create a bespoke experience while strengthening your company’s commitment to local economies, small-batch, craft products and authenticity. There’s no better selection of Irish gifts on the web.
The Irish Artisan Pantry gift is an act of love. We’re seriously committed to reducing the gap between people in love with the Irish culture and the artisan community on the Emerald Isle.
With fast delivery, friendly and efficient customer service, and a world-class product, Ireland’s Artisan Pantry is your solution for corporate gifts, Christmas gifts and gift hampers. These are Irish corporate gifts that will give your company an edge.
We work not only directly with artisan producers specialised in everything from coffee and tea to baking treats and preserves; we do so at a county level, which allows us to offer you Irish corporate gifts with a local scope. Whether it’s seaweed pesto from Galway or chocolate from Wicklow. We have something special from every corner of Ireland.
The best part of Ireland’s Artisan Pantry Irish corporate gifts is that they’re entirely customisable. We work with events and budgets big and small and take great pride in providing quality, locally sourced gifts in high volume at a quick turnaround. We curate gifts and organise everything on your behalf to make your gift-giving easy and impactful. From carefully chosen products to eco-friendly packaging, custom-designed cards with your logo, to managing logistics and delivery, we take care of everything for you.
When you work with us, you are working with a business supporting 70 small Irish food businesses, and this number grows every month. Cancelled meeting? Postponed conference? Virtual event? Despite the uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s more important than ever to strengthen our business relationships. With hundreds of products on offer from quality producers, we specialise in meaningful Irish corporate gifts that you can send to event attendees or as remote employee appreciation.
Make our Irish corporate gifts your personal signature with the confidence that every detail has been taken care of.
- "It is so wonderful to work with a company that goes above and beyond for their clients. The level of professionalism and customer service is outstanding. Be it tight turnarounds, last minute changes, or specific needs Ireland’s Artisan Pantry does its utmost to cater to requirements. Aoife is so responsive and amenable, offering excellent advice/ recommendations when needed. The quality of the products included is outstanding, and they have a wide variety of bespoke, Irish products. It goes without saying that it is all absolutely delicious!" Tori, Tourism organisation
- "Many thanks to Ireland’s Artisan Pantry for great communication, flexibility and a very efficient service overall. Would certainly recommend!" Roisin, Embassy of Ireland
- "We used Ireland's Artisan Pantry for our Corporate Christmas Thank you hampers to our clients this year. We were delighted with the incredible service that Aoife and her team provided. They went over and above to ensure that our orders were dispatched on time (even though COVID-19 was creating many barriers) and our clients were delighted. We cannot recommend Ireland's Artisan Pantry enough and would certainly use them for both large and small scale orders in the future!" Gabbi, E-commerce company
- “Thanks to Aoife and the team at Ireland’s Artisan Pantry for providing us with Irish food boxes to share with our key contacts on St Patrick’s Day. Aoife worked with us to adapt the boxes to our local market here in Zambia and the boxes were greatly appreciated by the recipients.” Andrea, Embassy of Ireland
- “Ireland’s Artisan Pantry provided a professional and pleasant service. They were easily contactable, communication was clear and they were able to provide a number of hampers promptly. The products were of high quality and were well received.” Gemma, Irish law firm