In the ‘Rise & Shine Ireland’ hamper, we are delighted to present Ireland’s artisan food producers from Counties Meath, Galway, Dublin, and Kilkenny. This beautiful food hamper makes the ideal gift and includes tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, jams and marmalades and a fun, illustrated teatowel of Dublin City. As with all our hampers, we include a complimentary greeting card and the opportunity to write a gift message at checkout. The ideal gift to let someone know you are thinking of them.
IN THIS GIFT
- El Salvador - Bosque Lya made by The Studio Coffee Roasters (250g)
- Earl Grey Organic Tea made by Solaris Botanicals (50g)
- Quinoa Crunch with Pecan & Cranberry made by Homespun (250g)
- Mileeven Irish Breakfast Selection – A beautiful selection of preserves and marmalade including Summer Fruits Preserve with Irish Whiskey, Raspberry Preserve with Irish Poitin and Irish Breakfast Marmalade (339g)
- ‘It’s a Dub Thing’ Tea Towel & A4 Print made by SheDesignsHePrints
- Greeting Card made by SheDesignsHePrints
ORDER SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS of being placed. Please note due to the level 5 lockdown in Ireland and Covid-19 situation the postal network within Ireland is experiencing delays at the moment. We appreciate your patience.
We'll include a complimentary greeting card and a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge. Please include a gift message at checkout.
Our gifts are hand packed in a kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper, enclosed in custom tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker.
Occasionally we may need to replace a product with something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be of equal value and quality and just as delicious!