Cork is known to some as the ‘Culinary Capital of Ireland’ and to others as the ‘Real Capital of Ireland’! We have chosen a selection of Cork’s finest food producers and artisan foods for you to enjoy. From artisan Irish crisps made from vegetables grown on the producer’s farm, to hand-made shortbread made using real Irish butter, the craftsmanship of every product will be evident to you. The ‘Home Sweet Cork’ Irish Food Hamper makes an ideal birthday gift or special thank you gift.
IN THIS GIFT
- Carrot, parsnip, and beetroot crisps made by Joe’s Farm Crisps (70g)
- Emmental Cheese Crackers made by Hassett’s Bakery (100g)
- Chai and Chilli Chocolate made by Exploding Tree Chocolate (60g)
- Dark chocolate raspberry bites made by Seymours of Cork (150g)
- Salted Caramel Fudge Pouch made by Mella’s Fudge (150g)
- Wild Irish Seaweed Pesto made by WASI (238g)
- Greeting Card made by SheDesignsHePrints
Leaflet about the foods you will experience and Cork’s culinary highlights
ORDER SHIPS WITHIN 1-2 DAYS of being placed. Please note due to the level 5 lockdown in Ireland and Covid-19 situation the postal network within Ireland is experiencing delays at the moment. We appreciate your patience.
We'll include a complimentary greeting card and a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge. Please include a gift message at checkout.
Our gifts are hand packed in a kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper, enclosed in custom tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker.
Occasionally we may need to replace a product with something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be of equal value and quality and just as delicious!