Irelands Artisan Pantry
'Children of Lir' Artisan Selection Box
IN THIS GIFT:
- Free handwritten gift note
- Low-cost shipping
- Ethiopia Duromina Ground Organic Coffee (200g) made by Studio Coffee Roasters in County Meath
- Handmade nougat nut selection box (200g) made by Miena's hand-made nougat in County Wicklow
- McEntees Irish Mint & Nettle Infusion Tea (75g) made by McEntees Fine Teas in County Louth
- Original Shamrock Shortbread Biscuits (150g / 15 Biscuits) made by Seymours Handmade Irish Shortbread in County Cork
- Irish Poitin Marmalade (330g) made by Big Red Kitchen in County Wicklow
- Irish Brown Bread Mix (400g) made by Daisy Cottage Farm in County Wicklow
- Children of Lir Irish Myths & Legend Card made by Gosling Gifts & Games in West Cork
Share a gift of good food and Ireland's famous national hospitality! The Irish culinary scene is bursting with talented food producers. Our business aims to support these small businesses and share their delicious products with people in Ireland and around the world. Serve up a taste of Ireland to a loved one, friend, colleague or indeed yourself!
We'll include a complimentary greeting card and a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge. Please include a gift message at checkout.
Our gifts are hand packed in a kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper, enclosed in custom tissue paper, and sealed with a custom sticker.
Occasionally we may need to replace a product with something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be of equal value and quality and just as delicious!
Hamper arrived today full of delightful goodies. All unusual and not to be found in the shops. The products were well and securely packed. Great gift to receive. I'm looking forward to tasting all of them. Thanks Artisan Pantry 😁